What do you offer?
I set up Rhymes To Remember in 2017 to offer bespoke poems written especially for you for any occasion. I also write some more generic poems and quotes which are available on several items from wedding backdrops to home decor.
A bespoke poem can provide a special gift for friends and family or a beautiful piece of wall art for your home. It can also be an extremely memorable way to add a personal touch to a wedding or another special event. Imagine the faces of your loved ones when they read or hear a unique and meaningful piece of poetry written just for them.
I have written poems for a wide range of individuals and businesses and like to think that I can write in rhyming verse for just about anything. So why not set me a challenge?
I would like a bespoke poem sent digitally only. How does it work?
1. Select the type of poem you would like based on your occasion and/or recipient. This could be for a wedding/event, a gift, or a memorial. Next select a length from 12 to 48 lines and click add to basket.
2. Proceed to the checkout. To complete your order you must make a payment. All payments are taken through PayPal. Please note that to use Paypal you do not need to have a Paypal account and you can pay safely with all major credit and debit cards.
3. Once you have submitted your order you should receive an email confirming receipt. In this email there will be a link to a form that you will need to complete in order to provide the information required for your bespoke poem. If I require any further information whilst writing the poem I will contact you via email.
4. Initially, I will send you a first draft in the body of an email. This is your opportunity to suggest any amendments to the content or the structure of the poem.
5. Once your poem has been finalised I will email you again with a beautifully formatted PDF of your poem attached.
If you have any other queries then please feel free to contact me.
How much does a bespoke poem cost?
Prices vary depending on the length of the poem and the way in which you would like to receive it. For a digital version only, a bespoke poem up to 12 lines in length is £60, up to 24 lines is £120, up to 36 lines is £180 and up to 48 lines is £240.
What length of bespoke poem will I need?
This is entirely up to you and depends heavily on the purpose of the poem. Shorter poems are great for personalising an item, for example an embroidered handkerchief or an engraved keepsake box. Poems around 24 lines in length can be beautifully presented on a single page then framed to make the perfect birthday, anniversary or retirement gift. Longer poems can capture a lot more information and, as such, are ideal for a speech or a reading. To give an idea of timings, 24 lines will take approximately 1-2 minutes to read, 36 lines will take approximately 2-3 minutes and 48 lines will take approximately 3-4 minutes. If you would like to discuss your requirements then please feel free to contact me.
How long will it take to write my bespoke poem?
In some instances I may be able to work to short deadlines but when possible, please allow at least 3 weeks from submission of your information for me to work on a first draft of your poem. If you need your poem sooner than this then please contact me before placing your order.
Can I use one of your quotes or poems?
All of the poems, wording and phrases you see on my website or my social media pages, unless otherwise stated, have been written by myself and are protected under Copyright © Sally R. Wilkes of Rhymes To Remember 2016-2020 and registered with The UK Copyright Service. You may not use my words for any purpose without my written permission. If you would like to discuss this in more detail then please feel free to contact me.
Will my information be kept private?
Do you have any examples of your bespoke poems?
Do you have any testimonials?
All of the testimonials from my customers are shown below each product. Further testimonials can also be found on my Facebook page.